Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ge...@nokia.com on 2002/06/25 10:41:39 UTC

RE: Call object and properties once more

Hi,

Sorry for asking it once more, but this is getting urgent
for me.

In the current builds, the property setting in Call object
has been limited in a way that it only accepts some
registered properties.

Is there ANY way to send some parameters from the client
stub to some handler ? The messagecontext object does
not exist prior to making the call, so that is no
solution.

Thanx in advance for your answer.

  Geza

P.S. I'm not on dev-list so if you reply, please
send it on the user-list also.

type=anyType problem

Posted by Heitzso <he...@bellsouth.net>.
I'm coding mozilla/javascript/soap/client to talk
to axis/server and am wanting to pass in an array
of an object.  I've already successfully coded a RPC
where the input parameter is the simple object.
However, with the array, I'm hitting the variant type
problem. In javascript an array is untyped:
	var array = new Array();
and is serialized as "anyType".

axis doesn't know how to deserialize "anyType".  I
tried changing my input parameter from a typed
array over to a List but axis still complains
about not having a deserializer for anyType.

Any suggestions on how to handle this?  I'm
guessing the problem shows up with other
untyped languages (VBScript, ?).

Thanks,
Heitzso