Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 23:49:59 UTC

New Consumer First Release Tasks

As we have discussed in today's KIP, here is the list of tasks that is left
before we can cut the first release of new consumer (and hence 0.8.3):

"project = KAFKA AND resolution = Unresolved AND fixVersion = 0.8.3 AND
component = consumer"

in

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=

There are 8 of them and all tagged with Critical now. I have also updated
the umbrella ticket KAFKA-1326 accordingly to reflect the current status
(sub-tasks up to #.22 should be included in the first release). People are
welcomed to help jumping on some unassigned tickets / reviewing
patch-available ones so that we can complete the first release as soon as
possible.

-- Guozhang