Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kevin C. Dorff" <kd...@dorffweb.com> on 2003/11/04 06:22:37 UTC

1.0.1 of the Tapestry Tutorial

Sorry to put this out so quickly, but I decided a few things were really
worth updating less than 24 hours after I released 1.0.0 of the updated
tutorial for Tapestry 3.0.

Get the latest at document and code at

  http://dorffweb.com/index.htm?page=taptutorial

Most notable updates...

* Better Tutorial compatibility with Tomcat 4.0
* "Code Only" version of source code (MUCH smallerdownload, no
    Eclipse integration). For the more daring.
* Slight change of wording describing the detach() method
* Inclusion of a few Tapestry jar files in the Eclipse workspace
   so I can provide significantly greater compatibility with
   systems that either don't have Spindle or have a different
   version of Spindle.