Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Tiago Semprebom <ti...@yahoo.com.br> on 2006/05/03 22:33:15 UTC

Adding my own Handler in Apache

Hello,

I created my own Handler, called mod_mytest.c (this file was alterated from the send-as-is),  In the http.conf file  I set  the   AddHandler and SetHandler :

1) How I compile this new handler (mod_mytest.c)?
2) I need to change more files to do it work?

Thank's in advanced,

Tiago Semprebom

Re: Adding my own Handler in Apache

Posted by Gonzalo Arana <go...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at mod_example.c (bundled with httpd). It will give you a
quick idea on how modules are structured.

Also, read apxs instructions, it can generate a 'wireframe' for your
apache module, compile it, link it and even install it.

Regards,

--
Gonzalo A. Arana