Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 16:54:34 UTC

VOTE: keep order sequence of ajaxtarget.add(Component) calls for rendering WAS [Wicket-user] add order in AjaxRequestTarget

we need an official vote on this, the subject says it all.

this is to help with repainting of dependent (javascript, or other deps)
components.

-igor

Re: VOTE: keep order sequence of ajaxtarget.add(Component) calls for rendering WAS [Wicket-user] add order in AjaxRequestTarget

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
+1 I think it makes sense API-wise, even if the problem could more
elegantly tackled in some other fashion.

Eelco

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1 doesn't seem to difficult to me to implement and wouldn't break anything
So having something in a predefined order looks fine to me.

johan

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+0 (I never used the fact that things need to be in a specific order though).

Martijn

--
Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.