Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Pawel Hubczak <P....@ost-poland.com.pl> on 2000/07/24 15:54:20 UTC

memory leaks in XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize() (v.1.0.1)

I'm using version 1.0.1. I'm debugging an MDI (Visual C++) application which calls only the  XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize() - this causes memory leaks. This doesn't happen in the sample applications. What is wrong?

Re: memory leaks in XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize() (v.1.0.1)

Posted by Arundhati Bhowmick <ar...@hyperreal.org>.
Additionally you've to call XMLPlatformUtils::terminate() before exiting your
application.
Arundhati