Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neil Blue <Ne...@denovopharma.com> on 2003/04/07 15:25:52 UTC

cvs build out of memory

Hello,

I have just got the latest snapshot outof cvs and run ant -F
build-bootstrap.xml.

When this ran I got an out of memory error on the VDoclet plugin, even after
upping the memory limit of the jvm to 256M.

Does anyone else have this problem.

Cheers
Neil

Re: cvs build out of memory

Posted by Konstantin Priblouda <kp...@yahoo.com>.
--- Neil Blue <Ne...@denovopharma.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just got the latest snapshot outof cvs and
> run ant -F
> build-bootstrap.xml.
>
> When this ran I got an out of memory error on the
> VDoclet plugin, even after
> upping the memory limit of the jvm to 256M.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem.

Yep. There is somethinbg wrong.

I tried to set javac to be forked, and even patched
test plugin ( where this settings is impossible,
hey, maintainer, what about same set of
javac options for compiling tests? :) )

So to be productive today I had to revert sources to
state of 5-4-2003. Everything worked then...

I already entered issue in JIRA...

BTW, my maven build dies at linkcheck plugin.
And yours?

regards,

=====
Konstantin Priblouda ( ko5tik )    Freelance Software developer
< http://www.pribluda.de > < play java games -> http://www.yook.de >
< render charts online -> http://www.pribluda.de/povray/ >