Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Carl Pelletier <ca...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/05/19 20:18:44 UTC

regular expression in pattern

Hi everyone, I'm trying to validate a Canadian Postal code in a text field. Can somebody point me to the doc where I can find all the type of pattern supported by pattern= in the validator ?

I search on the forum and get a look at the online doc, but can't find explication on this.

For now, I'm trying to do something like:

<input class="postalCode" maxlength="8" jwcid="postalCode@TextField" type="text" value="ognl:address.postalCode" validators="validators:pattern=[A-Z][0-9][A-Z][SPACE][0-9][0-9][A-Z][0-9][%postalCode-format]" displayName="postalCode" />

Thanks for any help ! sorry for the bad english...

P.S. I'm thinking of starting a french version of this forum. Please email me if your think it's a good idea.

Carl Pelletier