Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Gavin Baumanis <ga...@eclinic.com.au> on 2009/07/11 01:57:06 UTC

Patch Submissions that seem to have received no attention.

Hi Everyone,

As recently found out via this thread;
http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2370140

I earlier this month had an issue with receiving (any) email.
I "thought" I had managed to collate all patch submissions that were
entered during the time I had no email, by using the webmail archives,
but was obviously wrong.

I appreciate people initially not wanting to "step on my toes" (as it
is my role as the Patch Manager) - and thus perhaps hesitating to
"sell" their own submissions - but it is a mislaid fear.
I do review all patch submissions and wait "about a week" before re-
raising it.
If your patch submission has been without comment for more than this,
please ping the list again by replying to your original posting with a
simple "Ping." message.

Gavin.

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2370601