Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sarareed <ya...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/17 09:55:32 UTC

Re: Cimero

you must change the fuse to wtp,because the fuse can't detect servicemix,and
will stop the server after 75s.like follows as the Apache had marked:
Note: CIMERO is not able to work within FUSE tooling 1.2 even though this is
"just" an extended version of WTP. Reason: Some wizards (like "New Server")
were tweaked and do not ask for the same information as WTP, but CIMERO
relies on the information not collected any more (see screenshots below).
Thus, deploying projects to servers is impossible. Furthermore, starting the
ServiceMix server in FUSE 1.2 is possible, but FUSE does not detect
ServiceMix was successfully started and shuts the process down after 75secs.
It may work with the FUSE packaging of ServiceMix (still to confirm). The
next release of FUSE tooling shall work fine with CIMERO.