Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com> on 2010/07/20 10:21:51 UTC

Mailling list error (2)

OK it is not a "permanent" address error,
my answer to "Re: How to get selective columns only" is considered as spam !!!

In fact, any answer is now considered as spam, I have to write a new message in order to send it to the list.

What can I do ?

Re: Mailling list error (2)

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
I seem to have this problem all the time...

Re: Mailling list error (2)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com>.