Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Legolas Woodland <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/05 19:58:49 UTC

does pluto-ant-tasks project is dead ?

Hi
Thank you for reading my post ,
does pluto-ant-tasks project dead ?
if not , where i can find its jar files to download ?
thanks

RE: does pluto-ant-tasks project is dead ?

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
> Hi
> Thank you for reply.
> can you please tell me how does it works ?
> -does it need to have maven to use this ant task ?

no - that's the whole purpose, to eliminate that need

> -what does it do , does it deploy a war file (a portlet into
> the pluto ?)

writes the appropriate servelet definitions into your web.xml so that the
webapp can be used by pluto.  once done, you can use a generic app server
deploy task to deploy the app.

Posted by Legolas Woodland <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Craig Doremus <cd...@apache.org>.