Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2007/01/31 14:18:34 UTC

[VOTE] tiles-master-1 quality

     The tiles-master-1 test build has been available since 1/31/2007.

     Maven 2 staging repository:

         * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/m2-staging-repository/

     If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond
with a vote on its quality:

     [ ] Leave at test build
     [ ] Alpha
     [ ] Beta
     [ ] General Availability (GA)

     Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

     Please remember that a binding +1 for GA implies that you intend to
support the release by applying patches and responding to posts to the
user and dev lists.

[RESULT] (was Re: [VOTE] tiles-master-1 quality)

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
+1 = 4 (David, Antonio, Joe, Greg)
  0 =
-1 =

I have moved the pom from the staging to the rsync repository.  It
should be picked up shortly and then we can update our poms to use it

David

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 1/31/07, David H. DeWolf <dd...@apache.org> wrote:

>      The tiles-master-1 test build has been available since 1/31/2007.
>
>      Maven 2 staging repository:
>
>          * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/m2-staging-repository/
>
>      If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond
> with a vote on its quality:
>
>      [ ] Leave at test build
>      [ ] Alpha
>      [ ] Beta
>      [X] General Availability (GA)

Per my previous comment, I've added my details to the 2-SNAPSHOT version so
they will get picked up next time.

Craig

Re: [VOTE] tiles-master-1 quality

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Thanks Niall,

I removed the license section.

Can you override the apache.releases repository in
distrubutionManagement and not the apache.snapshots repo?  I thought I
remembered an issue with overriding one causes the second to not be
inherited.  It looks like the struts pom overrides both (in addition to
adding site), while the maven-master pom only adds site and doesn't
override snapshot.

David

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release Plan Specifics (was [VOTE] tiles-master-1 quality)

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 1/31/07, David H. DeWolf <dd...@apache.org> wrote:

> Doh! Sorry about that Craig!

Not a problem ... gave me a chance to prove my commit access is set up right
:-).

Craig

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Doh! Sorry about that Craig!

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the belated response.  Just haven't had time to look at it yet.

+1 GA

Greg

Re: [VOTE] tiles-master-1 quality

Posted by Joe Germuska <jo...@germuska.com>.
I visually inspected the POM and build everything under tiles-framework
(api, core, test) using the v 1 POM

+1 GA

Joe

--
Joe Germuska

"The truth is that we learned from João forever to be out of tune."
-- Caetano Veloso

Re: [VOTE] tiles-master-1 quality

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.