Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1998/02/12 14:43:35 UTC

1.3b5 and code and stuff

As RM, I'm rolling the 1.3b5 tarball tomorrow, Friday, 2/13.

I expect no code changes at all for now on. If I see any, I
will reverse them unless there is a DGR (Damn Good Reason).
Sue me :)

Re: 1.3b5 and code and stuff

Posted by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de>.
On Thu, Feb 12, 1998 at 08:43:35AM -0500, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> As RM, I'm rolling the 1.3b5 tarball tomorrow, Friday, 2/13.
>
> I expect no code changes at all for now on. If I see any, I
> will reverse them unless there is a DGR (Damn Good Reason).
> Sue me :)

Sorry, I read your mail too late...
What I changed today was only a (#ifdef EXPLAIN) change: a structure
tag "->garbage_expire" in a debugging log output did not exist, I
changed it to reference the valid tag "->expire" instead.

    Martin