Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/01/18 10:45:25 UTC

Getting DeviceMap started

Hi,

As the DeviceMap incubation's champion I'm supposed to get things
started, but I'm swamped this week - if one of the mentors wants to
take care of the initial work
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-1 has a good list)
feel free, if not I'll do that next week.

In terms of infrastructure, so far we have this list (and the -commits
and -private ones) and

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP
http://incubator.apache.org/devicemap/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/devicemap/

And of course, discussions can already start here ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: Getting DeviceMap started

Posted by Andrew Savory <as...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On 18 January 2012 09:45, Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>wrote:

As the DeviceMap incubation's champion I'm supposed to get things
> started, but I'm swamped this week - if one of the mentors wants to
> take care of the initial work
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-1 has a good list)
> feel free, if not I'll do that next week.

Ok, as you may have already seen from all the JIRA noise, I've done some of
the initial tasks.

You can see progress at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-5

Andrew.
--