Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/19 15:28:13 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Feature Branch for Apache Beam Runner

If there are no objections, I’d like to create the feature branch and push what I have so far. I’ve not had too much time lately to work on it, but other’s have expressed interest in contributing so I’d like to make it available.

-Taylor

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Erik is correct, that is the right branch. It was initially unmodified, but I just merged the initial pull request so others are open to create pull requests against that branch now.

-Taylor

Posted by Erik Weathers <ew...@groupon.com.INVALID>.
Hugo,

Posted by Hugo Da Cruz Louro <hl...@hortonworks.com>.