Posted to user@struts.apache.org by su mo <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/22 14:10:25 UTC

MappingDispatchAction executing twice

Hi,

I am using Struts 1.2.7. The DispatchAction and its variants
MappingDispatchAction and ActionDispatcher
seems to be executing twice for me. Not sure where is the problem.

Here is the code snippet. I tried with extending MappingDispatchAction or
using
ActionDispatcher

CommonAction extends MappingDispatchAction {

}

Page1Action extends CommonAction {

public ActionForward create(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,
HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
throws Exception {
}

public ActionForward save(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,
HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
throws Exception {
}

}

The struts config is

<action path="/create" type="com.company.app.action.Page1Action"
name="createActionForm" parameter="create" scope="request"
validate="false" input="/create.jsp">
</action>

Any help is appreciated. I need to have CommonAction class which saves me
for lots of
convenient method coding

Best Regards
sumo