Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/09/19 14:05:20 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT][sanbox] Graduate [functor] as proper component

Hi all guys,
the vote passes with 7 positive votes from PMCs:

 * Oliver Heger
 * Phil Steitz
 * James Carman
 * Ralph Goers
 * Luc Maisonobe
 * Jörg Schaible
 * Simone Tripodi (implicit)

no other votes have been casted.
I'll move the [functor] code to [proper] and update the site as soon
as I get a spare time slot.
Thanks everybody who took part to the vote and welcome [functor] to
proper components!
Have a nice day, all the best!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/