Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Grijesh.singh" <pi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/03 10:57:59 UTC

Re: Sort Facet Query

Use parameter as Per Field Basis as

f.<your field name>.facet.sort=index

 Solr1.4 -- the true/false values have been deprecated starting with Solr
1.4, instead use count for sorting by count, and index for sorting by index
order.

The default is true/count if facet.limit is greater than 0, false/index
otherwise.

This parameter can be specified on a per field basis.

-----
Grijesh

Re: Sort Facet Query

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
There's nothing to sort in the results of a facet.query.... all you get back is a single count of docs that match that query (within the q/fq constraints).

	Erik

Re: Sort Facet Query

Posted by Em <ma...@yahoo.de>.
Hi,