Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Clay Ferguson <wc...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/23 07:10:09 UTC

meta64 - Youtube Videos just Posted.

Fellow Jackrabbits:

Here are several new screencasts I just now recorded on the new
JQueryMobile-based JCR Browser called meta64.com. I think it's the only
mobile-first Open Source JCR repository browser that exists. Correct me if
I'm wrong.

Even if you have no interest in a mobile JCR browser, it's worth a look
just because it's a portal that can bootstrap any new web app you are
creating as long as you want the stack of:
JQueryMobile+SpringMVC+Java+JavaScript+REST+SpringBoot+MongoDb.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3dRK8t30WnJUQ2vvlrY1ZH_awcGTXtEe

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com

Re: meta64 - Youtube Videos just Posted.

Posted by Clay Ferguson <wc...@gmail.com>.
Toby,
Thanks for telling me that! I'm new to JCR, and I somehow thought
namespaces were *required*. Glad you cleared that up! I'm gonna fix it
right away. I think I'm doing most things correctly in the code, but that
was a serious misconception I had! -- I'm assuming you're correct...without
checking first :)

You are right, the URLs will look much cleaner now!
-Clay

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Clay,