Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Jessica <je...@guest.com> on 2002/05/16 05:22:46 UTC

I will get married

hi,buddy,

Really miss you a lot. I will get married  next month. I hope you can come to my wedding.

It's a long time since I saw you last time. How are now? How is your sweetheart?

I found some hot sites to earn dollars. You only need regiser in the following 6 sites in the same order, and you will get  $60. Also, if you send this mail to one of your friends, you will get $60 * 75%. And if your friends send it again, you will get another $60 * 50%. And so on. I just got a check of $180 last week. It's absolutely true!

http://www.jackpot.com/win.asp?ref=2104-2143
http://www.jackpot.com/win.asp?ref=no1city@www.msnusers.com
http://go.readclick.com/refid.cgi?refid=160671
http://www.webbullion.com/wb/ref.cgi?downloadsky@communities.msn.com