Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Babak Vahdat <ba...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2021/05/04 16:09:57 UTC

Spring Boot version used in Apache Camel 3.7.4

Hi

Just noticed that Camel 3.7.4 was shipped using Spring Boot 2.4.4 according to the release notes:

https://camel.apache.org/releases/release-3.7.4/ <https://camel.apache.org/releases/release-3.7.4/>

However it has been updated to 2.4.5 through an additional commit without any extra JIRA ticket about that extra update. Apache Camel 3.9.0 however makes use of Spring Boot 2.4.4:

https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/blob/camel-spring-boot-3.9.0/pom.xml#L111 <https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/blob/camel-spring-boot-3.9.0/pom.xml#L111>

So there’s a bit of misalignment. Do we need to update the title of CAMEL-16376 for that to have correct release notes?

Babak

Re: Spring Boot version used in Apache Camel 3.7.4

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Thanks for the clarification.

Babak

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.