Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Dishara Wijewardana <dd...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/08 23:01:54 UTC

Who calls Provider.create(resourceResolver, s, Map) when called SlingIntegrationTestClient.create() HTTP POST

Hi all,
I am debugging with different combinations to make
SlingIntegrationTestClient.Crete HTTP POST request to get working. May I
know $subject please ?

SlingIntegrationTestClient.create() we can pass client property map. May be
my test fails (already posted the error in dev list) due to lack of
properties in client property map. But anyways, through
SlingIntegrationTestClient.Crete HTTP POST Hits my Cassandra
provider.create() method, but the map argument of it is always empty. Hence
I want to know who calls Provider.create().
--
Thanks
/Dishara

Re: Who calls Provider.create(resourceResolver, s, Map) when called SlingIntegrationTestClient.create() HTTP POST

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Hi,
The resourceResover will call your CassandraProvider.create method.
It may do that with no properties, and apply the properties on a
subsequent call. This is not very efficient for no JcrProviders, and
you might want to investigate what the ResourceResovler.commit/revert
etc does. I cant remember if ResourceProviders recieve the commit or
not.
Ian

Posted by Dishara Wijewardana <dd...@gmail.com>.
FYI,