Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Dan Young <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/12 23:05:43 UTC

Javascript UDF's

Can anyone comment on whether or not Javascript UDFs are here to stay? on
the wiki it states "*Note:* *JavaScript UDFs are an experimental feature."*
*
*
*Regards,*
*
Dan*
*
*

Re: Javascript UDF's

Posted by Dan Young <da...@gmail.com>.
Cool beans, just curious because I've been using them more and more. The
one bug I've found I have submitted in jira.  Great news!

Regards,

Dan

Re: Javascript UDF's

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.