Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Giacomo Licari <gi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/15 11:22:10 UTC

Google Compute Engine Cluster

Hi guys,
I'm trying to setup a simple Flink cluster on Google Compute Engine.

I'm running 3 nodes (1 master, 2 workers).

On master node I set up ssh key and moved it into authorized_keys.

When I try to copy my key to each worker node I got Permission denied
(publickey).

Someone had the same problem?
Thanks for your help.

Re: Google Compute Engine Cluster