Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ivan Tam <Iv...@bd.com> on 2021/10/07 06:21:47 UTC

camel-cxf url namespace handling

Hello,
I was trying to create a blueprint XML to send SOAP message using camel-cxf component. I run it using command "mvn camel:run"
I ran into an issue where it was waiting for namespace handler for url http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf and got timeout after few seconds.
I checked the url doesn't link to the cxf blueprint schema, but the camel cxf blueprint is using it as targetNamespace.
I found same issue in the following JIRA and its reproducer project. But I am not sure how to resolve it.
https://github.com/p4535992/bug-load-namespace-blueprint
Here is the log and the namespace used in blueprint

Thanks,
Ivan

[         Blueprint Extender: 2] BlueprintContainerImpl         INFO  Blueprint bundle com.bd.ccecameltest.cxf-hello-test/1.0.0.SNAPSHOT is waiting for namespace handlers [http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf]
[ERROR] *************************************
[ERROR] Error occurred while running main from: org.apache.camel.blueprint.Main
[ERROR]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 (Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Method.java:498)
    at org.apache.camel.maven.RunMojo$1.run (RunMojo.java:460)
    at java.lang.Thread.run (Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Gave up waiting for service (objectClass=org.apache.camel.CamelContext)
    at org.apache.camel.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService (CamelBlueprintHelper.java:317)
    at org.apache.camel.blueprint.CamelBlueprintHelper.getOsgiService (CamelBlueprintHelper.java:278)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint xmlns=http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
           xmlns:xsi=http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
           xmlns:cm=http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.1.0
           xmlns:cxf=http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf
           xsi:schemaLocation="
         http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0 https://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
         http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint.xsd
         http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.1.0 http://aries.apache.org/schemas/blueprint-cm/blueprint-cm-1.1.0.xsd
         http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf https://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf-blueprint.xsd">

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A.:
This message may constitute an advertisement of a BD group's products or services or a solicitation of interest in them. If this is such a message and you would like to opt out of receiving future advertisements or solicitations from this BD group, please forward this e-mail to optoutbygroup@bd.com. [BD.v1.0]
This message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use, copy or distribute this message. If you received this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.
Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) 1 Becton Drive Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 U.S.A.