Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/01 00:05:21 UTC

Re: Running Zeppelin from my github checkout

Can you check the logs to see what error you get ? It is located in
ZEPPELIN_HOME/logs

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Running Zeppelin from my github checkout

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.
What typically works for me is building zeppelin using this -

mvn clean package -Pspark-2.0 -Phadoop-2.4 -Pyarn -Ppyspark -Psparkr
-Pscala-2.11 -DskipTests

Regards,
Sourav