Posted to user@struts.apache.org by K J <to...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/25 19:32:40 UTC

Single Servlet Controller Model

One of the things I don't like about Struts is its
single servlet "gateway" model. Would it be possible
to extend the ActionServlet? Has anyone done this?

In general, do you think the single servlet model
could be a performance issues for a very active web
application? And if so, how would you address that?

Thanks!

Re: Single Servlet Controller Model

Posted by K J <to...@yahoo.com>.
Is there anyway around it with the current release?

Thaks.

Posted by Sandeep Takhar <sa...@yahoo.com>.