Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by wenqatesh <we...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/14 12:41:19 UTC

Problem in recording the Uploading action from local drive

Hi all

Scenario:i need to upload a text/image file from the local harddrive to the
web page

problem:Jmeter does not recognize the system side activity right from
clicking the browse button to the open button that happens from the system
side.

solutions:N/A

can u please help me out in solving this issue?

-----

Thanks,
Venkadesh=)

Re: Problem in recording the Uploading action from local drive

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 14/11/2008, wenqatesh <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi all
>
>  Scenario:i need to upload a text/image file from the local harddrive to the
>  web page
>
>  problem:Jmeter does not recognize the system side activity right from
>  clicking the browse button to the open button that happens from the system
>  side.
>
>  solutions:N/A
>
>  can u please help me out in solving this issue?

Which version of JMeter?

Are you saying that you used the Proxy Recorder, and it failed to
record the file upload?