Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com> on 2012/11/05 23:13:13 UTC

Re: Still no apparent fix on ipv6 spamd?

On 9/29/2012 4:29 PM, Ibrahim Harrani wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> When do you plan to release 3.4.0 RC?
Very soon.  On Oct 15th, I successfully built the tarball with all of
the build scripts using a non-zones system.  That took more work than I
hoped but was a huge step forward.

I also now have 3.4.0 trunk running on 3 production systems for live
testing.  There are a lot of great features in this version but I
predict this may uncover a lot of little problems.

My next hurdle is to figure out all the infrastructure changes that are
needed to jump to a 3.4 versus a 3.3 revision.

So I could technically call the 10/15 version a release candidate but
I'm unwilling to do that.

regards,
KAM