Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Leonardo Larraquy <ll...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/26 21:24:31 UTC

StringBuffer out of range???

Hi all, I'm using a class in my aplication to generate XML. It works perfectly, and it is used EVERYWERE for sending results from the server to the client.
This way of sending information is developed by iterating some collections, and appending it in on a StringBuffer.
The XML is well formed, but developing a program like a CUBE with much information, it reaches over 6.100.000 bytes the servlet throws an Exception that I havent deduced yet. (must be some kind of RunTimeException).
I've tried the setLenght(), capacity and all the stuff.
What could I do?
Thanks in advance

RE: StringBuffer out of range???

Posted by shyam <sh...@interviewexchange.com>.