Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us> on 2019/04/24 18:37:55 UTC

HBase Atomic Cache

With Nifi 1.9 and Hbase 2.x what is the current limitation preventing implementing atomic map cache? If there’s already a jira discussing I’d like to read through it.

Thanks
Shawn Weeks

Sent from my iPhone

Re: HBase Atomic Cache

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure if there is a real reason it can't be implemented, I
think Hbase has the necessary compare-and-set operations to make it
work, may just be that someone needs to do the work to implement it.