Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Patrick G. Heck" <gu...@needhamsoftware.com> on 2013/02/28 19:55:59 UTC

Spam filter issues

I've tried multiple times to post a real, message and I always get a spam
threshold exceeded... I can't seem to get past your spam filter

Re: Spam filter issues

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Patrick G. Heck
<gu...@needhamsoftware.com> wrote:
> This is coming from a business gmail account...

I've been reading this list for about 10 years and IIRC there's never
been any such issues. I'd try a personal gmail account - like the one
I'm mailing from - and see if that works for you. You could take it up
with google or apache, ymmv.

Re: Spam filter issues

Posted by "Patrick G. Heck" <gu...@needhamsoftware.com>.
This is coming from a business gmail account...

Re: Spam filter issues

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.