Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> on 2005/02/04 23:14:42 UTC

APR & APR-util 0.9.6 posted for review...

Get your tarballs while they are hot:

<http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/0.9.6/>

If all looks well for others, I'll push this out to the mirrors on Monday.

FWIW, it looks fine on Darwin and Solaris.

Thanks!  -- justin

Re: APR & APR-util 0.9.6 posted for review...

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Get your tarballs while they are hot:
>
> <http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/0.9.6/>

+1 on RHEL3.

Regards,
Graham

Re: APR & APR-util 0.9.6 posted for review...

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> Get your tarballs while they are hot:
>
> <http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/0.9.6/>
>
> If all looks well for others, I'll push this out to the mirrors on Monday.
>
> FWIW, it looks fine on Darwin and Solaris.
>
> Thanks!  -- justin

+1

Tested on FreeBSD 5.3-stable.

-Paul

Re: APR & APR-util 0.9.6 posted for review...

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:14:42 -0800, Justin Erenkrantz
<ju...@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
> Get your tarballs while they are hot:
>
> <http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/0.9.6/>
>
> If all looks well for others, I'll push this out to the mirrors on Monday.

I used the apr and apr-util bundled with proposed httpd 2053 (same
code) and they built/worked fine for me on AIX 5.3.  apr and apr-util
test programs are sucessful..