Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dan Christopherson <da...@nvisia.com> on 2001/03/21 22:33:53 UTC

RE: compile jsp (request)

I've moved this to the ant-user list because it requires no developement.

Create a 'parsejsp' target that uses a 'java' task to run the jasper JSP
compiler, then make your 'compileparsedjsp' target run a javac task on the
results. If you want it to work the same way, do it the same way.

--
Dan Christopherson (danch)
nVisia Technical Architect (www.nvisia.com)

Opinions expressed are mine and do not neccessarily reflect any
position or opinion of nVISIA.

If you're a capitalist and you have the best goods and they're
free, you don't have to proselytize, you just have to wait.
-Eben Moglen