Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by AS...@desknetinc.com on 2002/08/13 22:03:18 UTC

Assertion failure in XalanTransform

I've pulled down recent sources from the CVS repository and have used them
to build Xalan 1.4 DLLs, which I am using in cooperation with Xerces 1.7.
When I build and try to run the sample XalanTransform application, I get
the following:

C:\download\xml-xalan\c\Build\Win32\VC6\Debug>XalanTransform foo.xml
foo.xsl foo.out
Assertion failed: m_inDTD == false, file C:
\download\xml-xalan\c\src\XalanSourceTree\XalanSourceTreeContentHandler.cpp,

line 318

These are the prepackaged files that come with the distribution, straight
out of CVS, with no modifications.  Anyone have any ideas why I am getting
this assertion failure error?

Aaron Scifres
Software Engineer
DeskNet, Inc.
66 Pearl St. Suite 300
Portland, ME 04101
(207) 772-1484 x16
http://www.desknetinc.com
DeskNetAPS - Harness the Power of Your Content