Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 03:59:43 UTC

Re: SOAP Interface for next Page on Whiteboard

Hi Thorsten,

I can trace/documentate and give you the command that is send to the client
but there is currently no way you can send this command via SOAP.
You would first need to create a new SOAP call that forwards that call to
the correct API call in the ScopeApplicationAdapter which then sends it to
the client and will perform that change in the UI.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

AW: SOAP Interface for next Page on Whiteboard

Posted by Thorsten Peters <t....@4designs.de>.
Hey Sebastian,

this would be very nice.

I need this interface working for my Bachelorthesis. It would be great if you can help me out in this point.

Of course i'll send you the complete method for implementing in the next release.

Thank you in advance!