Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hanson <AR...@ets.org> on 2006/12/11 20:20:22 UTC

Release problem due to snapshot

Hi All,
        I am workign on Maven2.0.4 with svn for couple of months.

We are using multiple modules, so snapshot dependecies in pom files because
some projects refering others. This works good for snapshot build.

But when I am doing with release:prepare & release:perfomr I am getting
problems. Project 2 has a snapshot dependecy to project 1, which is looking
for a Project1-1.54-SNAPSHOT.jar. But the jar created was
Project1-1.54.jar.

I read some artcile which states there should not be any snapshot
dependencies but I am not clear with that.

<dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>xxx.yyy.zz</groupId>
			<artifactId>Project1</artifactId>