Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2022/07/14 10:53:17 UTC

Planning for next releases

Hi folks,

We have 34, 13, & 4 fixes for upcoming 4.0.4, 3.0.12, & 2.5.18
potential releases:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GROOVY/versions/12351811
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GROOVY/versions/12351799
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GROOVY/versions/12351798

It's probably a good time to do at least a 4.0.4 release and maybe the
maintenance branches too.

Please get in any fixes that you might be working on that you'd like
in those releases or give feedback if you think there's anything
critical that we might be able to target to one of those releases that
still needs further work.

We don't have any urgent deadline to meet but if there is no further
feedback I'll probably prepare the release(s) over the weekend or
early next week.

Thanks, Paul.