Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com> on 2003/08/08 00:26:35 UTC

OT - ant verbose

I know this is off topic for this list but I thought maybe some of the
developers here could point me in the right direction

I found a project called beautyJ which cleans up your java source files
(like gnu indent for C/C++ ) and was trying to add it to my ant
build.xml file but it is having trouble somewhere along the line

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get ant to show me what it is
executing.  ant -verbose only shows me class loading and pulling in
dependencies but not the actual javac calls.

Thanks for any pointers

Jeff Painter
painter@kiasoft.com

RE: OT - ant verbose