Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Made-in-China.com" <en...@made-in-china.com> on 2018/02/28 06:21:54 UTC

Notification: Business Message From Ms. Grace Chen

   Notification: Business Message from Grace Chen,    <!-- body,td,th{font-size: 13px;} a:link,a:visited{ color: #003399; text-decoration: underline; } a:hover{ color: #FF9900; text-decoration: none; } p { padding:0px; margin: 0px;} th{text-align:left; width:130px; padding-right: 10px; padding-left: 10px; font- weight: normal; vertical-align:top;] --> -->

   Dear Supplier, Made-in-China.com would like to let you know the you have just received a new business message which is saved in the Message Centre of your member home (Virtual Office) within the next 1 year. We suggest you sign in with your Email to view or reply the message. For your convenience, a copy of this message is also provided below.

Message Details

   Message Subject	 Inquiry about your product
  Message Content	 Dear,

Please check the attached quotation sheet. May I know your email address? If you can match our rates then let me know.

I wait for your reply.

Regards,
Grace Chen,

Message Basics and Contact Details

   Message code	 QKpaWNoCqLpl
  Date & time sent	 2018-02-28 02:09:43 (GMT+08:00) Texas, United States
  Sender	 Grace Chen,
  Company	  SASA Sanayi A.S
  Email	 To view the email address, please sign in your account.
 (NOTE: Please login your Virtual Office to reply the message but DO NOT REPLY to en_notification@made-in-china.com)
  Telephone	 +1 (917) 821-6337
  Fax
  Country/Region	 United States
  Homepage	 http://www.made-in-china.com/traderoom/dzm141772436166
  Sender's IP Address	 213.136.*.*
  Sender's IP Location	 United States

  Note:
 1) Sender's IP information is for reference only, but NOT guaranteed or verified by Made-in-China.com;
 2) Send us complaint if you are receiving unsolicited messages (SPAM and/or Duplicate Messages), threatening or harassing messages, suspicious messages about fee advance or money transfer ... etc.
 * This notification service is provided by http://www.made-in-china.com *

Source Quality Products Made in China