Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 23:46:07 UTC

TextArea Item renderer rendererIsEditable

I am using TextArea as my custom item renderer in a Spark DataGrid. I also
need to modify text in a column thus I am setting up rendererIsEditable to
true. While clicking on the textarea I am getting an active cursor right
away but when I start typing as soon as I type a second character the
character disappears and the cursor moves to the beginning of the text. If
I type something in after that it seems to work fine. Any idea what that
might be?

Thanks

Re: TextArea Item renderer rendererIsEditable

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
I have identified that the following line of code is causing such a strange
behavior:

override public function prepare(hasBeenRecycled:Boolean):void
{
super.prepare(hasBeenRecycled);
*Comment.heightInLines = NaN; *

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.