Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/02 11:03:40 UTC

Re: [Vote] UI: Message page template

Any idea when we start getting the actual templates? Do we get them
all at once at the end or can we get a few earlier.

D.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
Because we haven't yet decided on the finished feel and look yet.
I would like the design to be a bit lighter, it all feels a bit heavy
to me.

/Anne

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
FYI
I have asked the designer to make a lighter version of the templates.
I felt that at least the message box on the main page needed to be a
bit less dominant.
Will keep you posted as soon as I receive the new ones.