Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Eduardo Júnior <ih...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/22 12:36:38 UTC

Merge of bases bayesians

Hi,

I have an e-mail server 1, which has spamassassin with a basic Bayesian. And
I also have another e-mail server 2, which is another basic Bayesian.

Can I make a merge of the two bases without an overwrite?

Thus, my new basis would be a union of two *new_base*(*A* U *B*)

[]´s

--
Eduardo Júnior
GNU/Linux user #423272

:wq

Re: Merge of bases bayesians

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
On Aug 22, 2008, at 5:36 AM, Eduardo Júnior wrote:

> I have an e-mail server 1, which has spamassassin with a basic
> Bayesian. And I also have another e-mail server 2, which is another
> basic Bayesian.
>
> Can I make a merge of the two bases without an overwrite?
>
> Thus, my new basis would be a union of two new_base(A U B)

No, not really.  Just pick the one that has learned the most and use it.

Michael