Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mark Fuqua <ma...@availdata.com> on 2012/11/17 20:22:23 UTC

RE: Flex 5

Dude...I'm with you.  I bought Ilog the same day they announced the pending
sale.  IBM, if you're not a multi-national, sucks.  Ilog went from a very
expensive $800 to a crazy $3200 + deployment costs.

IBM and enterprise in the same sentence....as in IBM ILOG Elixir
Enterprise...gives me the willies.

Mark