Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "jinlong.liu" <ji...@dewmobile.net> on 2014/06/06 10:32:08 UTC

wrong happens when change war name

I change the name JSPWiki.war to wiki.war , and all things goes wrong  just as below.I did not find where to change the conf,I have run the install.jsp

I think it doesn't need me to explain what the wrong is ,

Re: Re: wrong happens when change war name

Posted by "jinlong.liu" <ji...@dewmobile.net>.
I have alreday done that in jspwiki-custom.properties before I sent  the first  mail ,the files is in tomcat\temp   directory

From: Harry Metske
Date: 2014-06-06 16:47
To: user; jinlong.liu
Subject: Re: wrong happens when change war name
If you change the war name, you should also change the jspwiki.baseURL property. For example to jspwiki.baseURL=http://localhost:8080/wiki

regards,
Harry

On 6 June 2014 10:44, jinlong.liu <ji...@dewmobile.net> wrote:

maybe  the picture is broken so i paste the wrong info below:

url : http://localhost:8080/wiki/
wrong info :
GET http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/templates/default/jspwiki.css 404 (Not Found) localhost/:41GET http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/templates/default/jspwiki_print.css 404 (Not Found) localhost/:44GET http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/scripts/mootools.js 404 (Not Found) localhost/:58GET http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/scripts/jspwiki-common.js 404 (Not Found)

maybe just I did not find the conf file

jinlong.liu

From: jinlong.liu
Date: 2014-06-06 16:32