Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2012/01/31 16:40:15 UTC

Problem updating airavata.org website

Re: Problem updating airavata.org website

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

Re: Problem updating airavata.org website

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Marlon,

I can see your addition of JProfiler just fine here - http://incubator.apache.org/airavata/tools/devtools.html, may be your browser is caching, chrome on my mac requires couple of refreshes to see the changes made to website.

You can also verify if you can see it on staging site - http://airavata.staging.apache.org/airavata/ and not on production then you should use the browser bookmarklet to force publish.

Suresh