Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ol...@epost.de on 2001/02/14 21:05:29 UTC

Thanks

Hi,

today I want to thank everybody who was involved making STRUTS such a simple
but effective framework and to everybody in this mailing list showing the
world :-) that OpenSource is an working alternative.

We, that is a large insurance company (80.000 employees), today decided
to stuff our first (strategic) intranet project (location Germany) with
STRUTS.

Special Thanks to Graig, but Graig one thing left to say: Talk to your sun
and convice him to work with such cool things like JAVA and J2EE :-)).

Oliver