Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2011/08/31 13:30:04 UTC

Free passes to TransferSummit

I'd like to offer the OpenOffice community some sponsored passes to
TransferSummit in Oxford, UK next week.

Don Harbison will be there presenting on Apache OOo and I figured this
would be a good opportunity for some of our EU side people (active or
lurking, I don't care) so meet Don and each other.

The pass includes conference tickets, accommodation and all food
(including the wonderful Gala Dinner). To grab one simply register via
http://transfersummit.com and use the discount code OpenDirective100

There are only a few sponsored passes available but I am keeping some
back so if you miss out and want to make a personal plea I might be
able to help out.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)