Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/07 23:42:48 UTC

[DOCS] Doc translation with transifex client

Hi,

I just posted a how-to on translating the documentation from the command line, very cool :)

http://sebgoa.blogspot.fr/2012/12/using-transifex-client-to-translate.html

Of course you can use the Web interface as well:

http://sebgoa.blogspot.fr/2012/11/translating-apache-cloudstack-docs-with.html

Help…please….!!!!!

-Sebastien

RE: [DOCS] Doc translation with transifex client

Posted by "Kelceydamage@bbits" <ke...@bbits.ca>.
Lol, BASH is so ugly :).

But yeah it's doing the same thing if I remove the cutting and suffixing. (which is no longer needed)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.